Fusion FC NKY Program & Registration Overview
2021-22 Select Program Summary
Full program breakout available here: 2021-22 Select Program Full Overview
Player commitments are for a Full Seasonal Year with training and game play generally occurring during Aug-Oct and March-May.
Fusion FC Select Teams will be designated as Green or Black and depending on the level of team's development will participate in one of several competitive leagues. Green teams will also be required to participate in a KY State level spring tournament at U11+.
- League play will typically consist of 8 games in the Fall and again in the Spring. Overview of the leagues teams in which teams may participate.
- KYSA U9 Academy is comprised of teams from NKY and Central KY. Most games will be played in NKY, Georgetown and Lexington areas (KYSA U9 Academy)
- KSSL is comprised of teams from around the state of Kentucky (Kentucky Select Soccer League)
- CPL is generally comprised of teams from around Greater Cincinnati and a few outlying areas (Cardinal Premier League)
- BPYSL is comprised of teams from Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus areas. All matches are played at neutral sites to limit travel time (Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League)
- KPL is comprised of teams from the entire state of Kentucky. Teams must be approved or qualify to play in this league (Kentucky Premier League)
- GLA is a US Club National Premier League, is currently in its third season covering Ohio, Indiana, Western New York as well as Western and Central Pennsylvania (Great Lakes Alliance)
- GLC is one of 13 conferences part of the US Youth Soccer National League pathway (Great Lakes Conference)
- 2-4 tournaments depending on age group
- 2-3 training sessions per week
Players one year below birth years listed are eligible to tryout above their age group, i.e. 2010 may tryout for 2009. However, placement onto teams will always be based on player readiness determined by the Fusion FC Coaching Staff.